Best vegan doner kebab in pita bread from Serge Restiau can be prepared in 20 minutes. You make this dish with from Amanprana. This recipe from the kitchen is delicious as Main dish, Lunch & meat substitute. It also fits perfectly in a diet.
Ingredients for vegan doner kebab
- 1 bag vegan protein mix (150 g)
- 120 to 150 ml water (or other liquid)
- 1 tbsp shoarma spices
- 4 pita breads (whole wheat)
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in 2
- A few leaves of lettuce
Preparation of best vegan doner kebab in pita bread
- Put the contents of the bag in a bowl, add the shoarma herbs and then 120 to 150 ml of water.
- Mix well until you have a ball of dough.
- Pick off pieces of the dough and fry them in extra virgin olive oil in a pan.
- Grill the pita breads briefly and cut them half open.
- Make the tsaziki by mixing all the ingredients well.
- Fill the pita bread with the lettuce, tomatoes and the seitan pieces and divide the tsaziki over it.
Enjoy the best vegan doner kebab!