Easy vegan recipe for vol-au-vent from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 5 minutes. You make this dish with Olive oil - Amanprana Premium from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian kitchen is delicious as Main dish, stew & meat substitute. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for easy vegan recipe for vol-au-vent
- 200 grams oyster mushrooms
- 250 grams seitan
- Olive oil
Preparation of easy vegan recipe for vol-au-vent
- Tear the oyster mushrooms into long strings.
- Open the package of the seitan, keep the sauce aside.
- Tear long strands from the seitan steak and fry them crispy in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Also fry the oyster mushrooms in a little olive oil and add it to the seitan.
- Pour over the sauce and let it cook for a while.
Tip from Chantal:
You can complete this easy vegan recipe for vol-au-vent with (homemade) fries, vegan mayonnaise and a Bouchée à la reine (biscuit).
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.