Ingredients for vegetable wok
- 1 bag vegan protein mix (150 g)
- 120 to 150 ml water (or other liquid)
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh grated garlic
- 1 tbsp curcuma
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- Extra virgin coconut oil or DeLuxe MCT duo-power with Extra virgin coconut oil (Amanprana)
- Handful of broccoli florets (not too big)
- Handful of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 carrot
- ½ leek
- Splash of soy sauce
Preparation of this epic vegetable wok with vegan bombs
- Place the contents of the sachet in a bowl and add the herbs, fresh ginger and garlic.
- Mix well and add 120 to 150 ml of water (or other liquid).
- Knead the mixture until you have a ball.
- Cut the bell pepper, carrot and leek Julienne (The matchsticks are 1 to 2 mm thick and 4 to 5 mm long).
- Cut the onion into thin strips and the mushrooms into slices.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry bombs in extra virgin coconut oil (or even better in the MCT Deluxe version).
- Add the broccoli florets, followed by mushrooms and the rest of the vegetables.
- When the vegetables are al dente, add a little more soy sauce.
Watch the video of this recipe
Tip from Serge:
This epic vegetable wok with vegan bombs is also very tasty with Ketjap, a curry or a sweet and sour sauce.