Ingredients for bubur sumsum
- 100 gram rice flour
- 650 ml coconut milk
- ½ tea spoon of salt
- 3 sheet of pandan leaves
- 200 gram of Gula Java Brut
- 100 ml water
Preparation of bubur sumsum
- Boil the water and gula java palm sugar and let shimmer until it becomes a syrup and creamy. Set aside.
- Mix flour and salt, partially with coconut milk. Keep stirring every 5 minutes to avoid the pudding sticking to the bottom (small heat)
- Add some pandan leaves
- Cook until you become a nice pudding
- Serve with liquid Gula Java palm sugar
Tip from Ida:
You can also use Gula Java Safran instead of Gula Java Brut.