Bubur Sumsum: Indonesian coconut pudding from Ida Rohimawati can be prepared in 35 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut blossom sugar from Amanprana. This recipe from the Indonesian kitchen is delicious as Desserts & Cake and biscuit. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for bubur sumsum: indonesian coconut pudding
- 100 gram rice flour
- 650 ml coconut milk
- ½ tea spoon of salt
- 3 sheet of pandan leaves
- 200 gram of Gula Java Brut
- 100 ml water
Preparation of bubur sumsum: indonesian coconut pudding
- Boil the water and gula java palm sugar and let shimmer until it becomes a syrup and creamy. Set aside.
- Mix flour and salt, partially with coconut milk. Keep stirring every 5 minutes to avoid the pudding sticking to the bottom (small heat)
- Add some pandan leaves
- Cook until you become a nice pudding
- Serve with liquid Gula Java palm sugar
Tip from Ida:
You can also use Gula Java Safran instead of Gula Java Brut.