GadoGado: Indonesian vegetable dish from Riza Amala can be prepared in 5 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut blossom sugar from Amanprana. This recipe from the Indonesian kitchen is delicious as Main dishes, Lunch & Vegetable Dish. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for gadogado: indonesian vegetable dishBlanched / steamed vegetables
- Long green beans
- Chinese kale, shredded
- Soy bean sprouts
- Tomatoes, cut into segments
- Cucumber, sliced
- Boiled / steamed potatoes, sliced
- Boiled eggs, in segments
- Fried / deep-fried tempeh
- Grilled / fried tofu
- Ready-made fried shallots
- Pieces of ripe banana
- 10 cloves garlic, fried and shredded
- 300 g roasted peanuts (I like to use 1 cup crunchy organic peanut butter)
- 1 L coconut milk
- 10 red chilli peppers, stir-fried with the seeds removed, then finely
- 50g Amanprana Gula Java coconut blossom sugar
- 2-3 tbsp rice flour mixed to a paste with a small amount of water
Preparation of gadogado: indonesian vegetable dishMix all the sauce ingredients together and purée into a smooth peanut sauce. Arrange the vegetables and other topping ingredients on a large platter and serve with the warm peanut sauce.
Tip from Riza:
Delicious with pieces of banana.