Ingredients for raspberry and kefir smoothie
- 1 tbsp Amanprana coconut fibres
- 250 ml kefir
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp honey or agave syrup
- 200 g fresh raspberries (also sold frozen)
- dash of lemon
Preparation of raspberry and kefir smoothie
- Take a blender or hand blender and mix all ingredients.
- Add the coconut flour as the last ingredient.
Tip from Chantal:
Banana: gives you a great feeling! Raspberry: anti-oxidant! Kefir: the bacteria that make you feel happy! Kefir (little yoghurt plant) is a food that helps restore the internal ecology. Thanks to the symbiotic action of beneficial yeasts (e.g. saccharomyces, kefir, torula kefir) and good bacteria (e.g. lactobacillus caucasus) the kefir functions as a natural antibiotic.