Toast with red palm oil and grilled or raw vegetables from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 10 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut oil & Red palm oil from Amanprana. This recipe from the kitchen is delicious as Snack, Tapas & snacks, Lunch, Brunch & Bread. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian diet.
Ingredients for toast with red palm oil and grilled or raw vegetables
- a serving of Amanprana extra virgin red palm oil
- 4 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 clove garlic
- a pinch of Amanprana Orac Botanico-mix mild
- a serving of vegetables cooked in a wok or grilled such as courgette,
- asparagus tips, arugula, leek sprouts,...
Preparation of toast with red palm oil and grilled or raw vegetablesToast the slices of wholemeal bread. Cut the garlic clove in half and rub it on the toast. Spread thinly with the red palm oil. Garnish as desired....
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.