With the ‘Happiest’ Coconut Oil in the World, You Create Prosperity and Health.
Why is Only Amanprana Coconut Oil Extra Virgin+?
Amanprana’s organic coconut oil makes everyone happy
As a small family company, Amanprana believes it is important for our certified organic coconut oil to make everyone happy. First and foremost, you and your loved ones. But also the environment. And the families in Sri Lanka who pick and process the coconuts are very grateful for you. They call Amanprana the ‘happiest coconut oil in the world’. Amanprana takes care of the local prosperity: education, bio-agriculture, health care, housing, water and electricity.
7 Reasons Why Only Amanprana is Extra Virgin+:
- The only original coconut oil (since 2005).
- After harvest, the ripe coconuts rest for 45 days. This enzymatic process improves the flavour and quality.
- The only real 100% raw coconut oil. Premium and (extra) virgin are often cold-pressed. But that’s not enough. Almost all premium and (extra) Virgin coconut oils go through a drying tunnel at 90 to 110 degrees Celsius. This affects the digestive enzymes naturally present. They become inactive. Cold-pressing after this drying process does not make much sense. As a result, these coconut oils are not of ‘raw’ quality. Amanprana’s drying process does not exceed a max. temperature of 45 degrees Celsius. The benefits? The active enzymes stay active and ensure an easy digestion of this cold-pressed Amanprana coconut oil.
- Amanprana has a longer shelf life thanks to its maximum humidity of 0,06% (40% less humid than the norm of 0,1%)
- 48 fresher-than-fresh guarantee: the Amanprana coconuts are peeled, shredded to pulp, dried for 24 hours and then cold-pressed. This all happens in a max. of 48 hours. Nobody does it like us!
- Fair Trade Charter
- Packaged only in glass jars with compostable labels. We do not use plastic.
Cold-pressed Coconut Oil
- The best quality
- The ripe coconuts are given at least 45 days to rest, allowing the enzymatic processes to take place making it an easily digestible coconut oil with the perfect flavour. You taste the difference.
- Fair Trade
- Both during the drying process and the pressing process, a maximum temperature of 45 degrees is set.
- Unique drying process for true raw quality. Nobody does it like us!
- The only original extra virgin+ coconut oil since 2005
- From peeling to pressing: a max of 48 hours, fresher-than-fresh guarantee
100ml: € 6,25 325ml: € 10,95
1000ml: € 25,95 1600ml: € 39,95
- ORDER ONLINE Label
Amanprana Chooses Glass Packaging
This is not only better for the environment, but also better for the flavour and your health. Glass is a non-permeable material. Therefore, the chance that something from the outside ends up in your food is non-existent. Moreover, glass does not contain any substances that may end up in your food. Glass is 100% natural and does not contain any BPA. Your Amanprana coconut oil retains its optimal quality.
The label of the Amanprana coconut oil is made from bioplastic (PLA). Bioplastic is biodegradable and is made from lactic acid. In addition, the glue is ecological and compostable.
Share this page!
Recipes with Coconut Oil
Amanprana coconut oil fits perfectly into a nutritious kitchen. The nice thing about this coconut oil is that you can use it in all types of dishes, from breakfast to dessert. You taste coconut on bread. When heated, it gives off a softer flavour.
Quality & Origin of Coconut Oil
Amanprana coconut oil is Fair Trade. When you buy Amanprana coconut oil, you support more than 300 families that need your support. We don't see Fair Trade as 'charity', but rather as an ethical long-term partnership.
How to Use Coconut Oil?
Amanprana coconut oil is very versatile. Coconut oil is most commonly used in the kitchen for baking or frying but it is also an unmissable product in every bathroom. As body care, it's a true all-round product.