Ingredients for chocolate mousse with almonds, coconut oil and bananas. super choc-mousse
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons Cacao (Amanprana Gula Java Cacao)
- 3 tablespoons Organic almond paste
- 1 tablespoon Organic cacao butter
- ½ teaspoon Amanprana extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 pinch Fleur de sel (Khoisan fleur de sel)
Preparation of chocolate mousse with almonds, coconut oil and bananas. super choc-mousse
- Peel the bananas and break into pieces and add to the blender together with the fleur de sel and the cacao.
- Mix for around 2 minutes at the highest setting until it turns into a warm mush.
- Then add the other ingredients and blend for another 2 minutes.
- Divide the chocolate mousse with almonds, coconut oil and bananas into small bowls and refrigerate.
- When serving, you can scatter a few almonds and some coconut blossom sugar and matcha on top.
- Eat this delicacy using a small spoon and let the chocolate mousse melt slowly in your mouth.