Cookies with banana from Martine Prenen can be prepared in 0 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut oil & Coconut flour from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian kitchen is delicious as Desserts, Snack, High tea & Cake and biscuit. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Gluten free & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for cookies with banana
- 125 g dark chocolate (min. 72% chocolate)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 200 g oat flakes
- 60 g Almond meal or Amanprana coconut meal
- 40 g coconut shavings
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60 ml melted or liquid Amanprana extra virgin coconut oil
- ½ tsp powdered cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
Preparation of cookies with banana
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Grind the chocolate until it is the size of coffee beans in your food processor or by crushing it with a hammer. In the latter case place the chocolate in a tea towel first on a solid base.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Then stir in the vanilla, the extra virgin coconut oil, the oat flakes, the meal, the coconut shavings, the spices and finally the chocolate.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and arrange heaps the size of 1 tsp on the paper. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until honey-coloured.
Tip from Martine:
Recipe from the “Easy Healthy Fast” cookbook by Martine Prenen.