Ingredients for vegan chocolate mousse
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and de-stoned.
- 40g Amanprana Gula Java cocoa,
- ½ tbsp grain coffee
- 150 ml rice syrup or agave nectar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 75 ml coconut cream or soy cream
- 50g dark chocolate, finely chopped
Preparation of vegan chocolate mousse
- Purée the avocado, the cocoa powder, the grain coffee, the rice syrup, the cinnamon and the cream until you obtain a smooth mousse.
- Stir through the dark chocolate and let stiffen in the fridge for about one hour.
- Serve in elegant ramekins.
Tip from Lisette:
An easier dessert recipe is hard to find, but make sure you don’t forget to give the chocolate mousse enough time in the fridge