Ingredients for manitoba seitan with spring vegetables and teriyaki sauce
- 1 Veggie Protein Bloc (Bertyn)
- 1 head broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 handful mangetout (pods)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cm ginger (grated)
- coconut-olive-red palm oil
- 250 cl of water
- 1/4 sachet dashi (wakama)
- 2 tbsp shoyu
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1/2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon garlic (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (finely grated)
Preparation of manitoba seitan with spring vegetables and teriyaki sauce
- Saute garlic and ginger in a little sesame oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and let it boil gently for 5 minutes (add sake if you want for the fans).
- Cut the seitan into cubes and fry it firmly in the wok in a little coconut-olive-red palm oil.
- Then add the vegetables and finally the sauce.