Vegan pie recipe for lemon pie from Serge Restiau can be prepared in 0 minutes. You make this dish with Dried lemon from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian kitchen is delicious as Desserts, High tea & Cake and biscuit. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for vegan pie recipe for lemon pie
- 400 grams almonds
- 400 grams dates
- 200 grams coconut grater
- 200 ml lemon juice
- 300 ml coconut cream
- 75 ml agave
- 5 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon agar agar
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- fresh fruit
- black lemon
- dried flowers
- fresh mint leaves
Preparation of the lemon tart
- Mix the almonds, dates and coconut in a food processor.
- Then press the mass into the appropriate cake tin and put in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, make the filling by heating lemon juice, coconut cream, agave, zest and turmeric in a jar.
- Then add the agar and bring to the boil for about 4 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly before pouring it into the cake tin.
- Let everything cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, black lemon, dried flowers and fresh mint leaves.
How do you make a cake vegan?
Making a vegan cake can be a challenge since you don’t put all ingredients that are of animal origin in your cake. Fortunately, there are a lot of cake recipes with which you can make at least as tasty a vegan cake! So is this lemon tart. Originally, eggs, butter, gelatin and shortcrust pastry were used in a lemon pie, but not with this vegan variant. In addition, this cake is also a lot healthier than most lemon tarts.
Did you make this cake yourself? Share your experience in the comments below!