Red mayonnaise with a macaroni salad from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 0 minutes. You make this dish with Red wine vinegar & Red palm oil from Amanprana. This recipe from the Asian kitchen is delicious as Tapas & snacks, Side dish, Dip and more & Salsa & Sauce. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian diet.
Ingredients for red mayonnaise with a macaroni salad
- 1 egg yolk
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 coffee spoon of mustard
- 1 coffee spoon of wine vinegar
- 125 ml of runny Amanprana red palm oil (gently heated)
- 1 soup spoon of ketchup
- 250 g of cooked macaroni
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 green apple
- finely sliced
- 100 g of grated carrots
- 50 g of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- a little bit of salad for the mixture
Preparation of red mayonnaise with a macaroni salad
For the mayonnaise:
- Put everything in the blender, except the oil.
- Mix and then gently add the oil until it emulsifies.
- Mix the salad ingredients, add the mayonnaise and serve on a bed of lettuce.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.