Ingredients for pea soup gluten-free recipe with walnut oil and parsley
- 300g Fresh or frozen peas
- 4 tsp peas (for garnish)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 500ml Cold water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock without yeast
- ½tl Herbs (Amanprana ORAC Mix with chili)
- ½ tsp Variegated pepper
- 2-3 tbsp Walnut oil (Amanprana Perigord)
- A stalk of flat-leaf parsley (for garnish)
Preparation of pea soup gluten-free recipe with walnut oil and parsley
- Peel and roughly chop the garlic and place in a blender with the other ingredients.
- Mix everything for about 8 minutes until the temperature of the soup is about 75°C due to the friction heat of the blender.
- Then pour the foamy pea soup into a deep plate and decorate with a little flat-leaf parsley and a teaspoon of peas per plate.
- Add some extra walnut oil to taste if needed.