Ingredients for pea soup gluten-free recipe with walnut oil and parsley
- 300 g Fresh or frozen garden peas
- 4 tsp Peas (as a garnish)
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 500 mL Cold water
- 1 tbsp Yeast-free vegetable stock
- ½ tsp Seasoning (Amanprana ORAC Mix with chilli)
- ½ tsp Multicoloured peppercorns
- 2-3 tbsp Walnut oil (Amanprana Perigord)
- One sprig Flat leaf parsley (as a garnish)
Preparation of pea soup gluten-free recipe with walnut oil and parsleyPeel the garlic and slice thickly. Place in a blender with the other ingredients. Blend for around 8 minutes, until the temperature of the soup from the friction of the blender reaches approximately 75°C. Pour the thick pea soup into a shallow bowl and decorate with a little flat leaf parsley and one teaspoon of peas per bowl. Drizzle with extra walnut oil according to taste.
Who is Stefano Vicinoadio? Here at Amanprana we got to know him at an organic fair in Germany. We immediately hit it off and it turned into a great working relationship. Stefano is actually a photographer, and it is his passion. But his love for cooking has resulted in the most delicious recipes... together with great photos. Stefano describes himself as colourful, loud, a vegan, a friend, a discoverer, a digital nomad and straightforward.