Ingredients for protein-rich balls
- 1 bag vegan protein mix (150 g)
- extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 120 to 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- Bunch of fresh coriander
- Spring onion
Preparation of Thai balls
- Put the contents of the sachet in a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, chili pepper and freshly chopped coriander.
- Mix well and then add 120 to 150 ml coconut milk.
- Knead the dough until everything is well mixed.
- Divide the dough into 10 to 20 balls.
- Fry the balls in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil in the pan until they are nicely browned all over.
- Delicious with a little sweet and sour Thai sauce on top.
- Finish with sliced spring onion and fresh coriander leaves
Watch the video of this recipe
Tip from Serge:
As a dip, peanut sauce is also very tasty with these vegan balls!