Ingredients for almond biscuits with chocolate
- ½ bag of Amanprana almond flour
- 4 tbsp oat flakes
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp Amanprana Fleur de sel
- 5 tbsp Amanprana olive oil
- 4 tbsps Amanprana coconut blossom sugar
- ½ cup Amanprana choco-hazlenut paste
- A dash of hot water
Preparation of almond biscuits with chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Get a baking tray and lay baking paper on top of it.
- Add the flour, almond flour, oat flakes, cocoa, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, coconut blossom sugar and fleur de sel in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and a dash of warm water.
- Then add the Amanprana chocolate.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly so that they combine beautifully.
- Spoon pieces of dough onto the baking tray using a tablespoon. Spread them evenly over the baking tray.
- Put the cookies in the oven for 15 minutes. Leave them to cool down and then savour them!