Ingredients for peanut wok
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 200 g green beans
- 300 g oxheart cabbage
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, extra virgin Amanprana
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Amanprana Ora Botanico mix, mild
Preparation of peanut wok
- Peel the carrots. Slice the carrots into strips and the cauliflower into florets. Split the beans in half. Finely slice the oxheart cabbage. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Bring the water to the boil, add the beans and cook until al dente. Drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the wok, add the carrots and stir-fry until they are al dente.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry. After 5 minutes add the oxheart cabbage.
- In the meantime heat up 2dl water and dissolve the peanut butter in it.
- Heat the rest of the coconut oil in another pan and sauté the onion.
- Add the peanut sauce, the curry powder and the cooked beans to the vegetables. Season with Orac Botanico mix.
- Garnish the dish with the sautéed onion.
Tip from Miki Kristin:
Recipe by Miki Duerinck & Kristin Leybaert "Veggie voor starters"