Peanut wok: gluten-free and vegetarian! from Miki Kristin Duerinck Leybaert can be prepared in 30 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut oil, Spice mixes & ORAC botanico-mix from Amanprana. This recipe from the Asian & Indonesian kitchen is delicious as . It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Gluten free & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for peanut wok: gluten-free and vegetarian!
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 200 g green beans
- 300 g oxheart cabbage
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, extra virgin Amanprana
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Amanprana Ora Botanico mix, mild
Preparation of peanut wok: gluten-free and vegetarian!
- Peel the carrots. Slice the carrots into strips and the cauliflower into florets. Split the beans in half. Finely slice the oxheart cabbage. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Bring the water to the boil, add the beans and cook until al dente. Drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the wok, add the carrots and stir-fry until they are al dente.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry. After 5 minutes add the oxheart cabbage.
- In the meantime heat up 2dl water and dissolve the peanut butter in it.
- Heat the rest of the coconut oil in another pan and sauté the onion.
- Add the peanut sauce, the curry powder and the cooked beans to the vegetables. Season with Orac Botanico mix.
- Garnish the dish with the sautéed onion.
Tip from Miki Kristin:
Recipe by Miki Duerinck & Kristin Leybaert "Veggie voor starters"
Miki Kristin Duerinck Leybaert
Miki Duerinck and Kristin Leybaert started off by opening a restaurant where they gained a large amount of experience in vegetarian cooking. After that they set up the Vegetarische Kookstudio (Vegetarian Cooking Studio), hosted workshops and offered catering services and celebratory meals. Together they also penned a number of books, including Donderdag Veggiedag (Thursday is Veggie Day), Veggie voor starters (Vegetarianism for Starters) and Veggie burgers, balletjes en broodbeleg (Vegetarian Burgers, Balls and Sandwich Fillers).