Ingredients for meatballs in tomato sauce
- 1 bag vegan protein mix (150 g) - Bertyn
- extra virgin olive oil
- 120 to 150 ml water
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped raw onion
Preparation of vegan balls in tomato sauce
- Put the contents of the sachet in a bowl, add the flat-leaf parsley and onion.
- Mix well, then add 120 to 150 ml of water.
- Knead briefly until you have a ball of dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 to 7 balls (do not knead!) and fry them in extra virgin olive oil in the pan over a low heat.
- Make sure they are nicely browned on all sides.
- Add your favorite tomato sauce (or sauce of your choice) and let the balls continue cooking in the sauce.
- Finish with flat-leaf parsley.