Ingredients for sweet chili taco with seitan
- green mixed salad
- 1 red onion
- Olive oil Verde Salud
- Coconut-olive-red palm oil
- 200 grams vegetarian pieces or minced meat
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh guacamole
- Your choice of grated cheese
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green pepper
Preparation of sweet chili taco with seitan
- Wash and dry the lettuce (can be a mix of different types).
- Cut the red onion into half thin rings.
- Wash and cut the peppers into fine long strips and fry them in coconut-olive-palm oil together with the onion.
- Bake the vegetarian pieces in the pan and warm the wraps in the oven or dry pan.
- Then arrange the lettuce, onion, peppers and seitan on the wrap and roll it closed or take tacos. Serve with fresh guacamole with optional tortilla chips and cheese.