Ingredients for sweet chili with quinoa
- green mixed salad
- 1 pack of quinoa
- 1 red onion
- red palm oil extra virgin, Amanprana
- Veggie Chili Protein Tops (seitan from Bertyn) / let vegetarian pieces in sweet chili sauce
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green pepper
Preparation of sweet chili with quinoa
- Cook the whole peppers in an oven at 180°C until they are nicely charred. Then let them cool in a bowl. Remove the skin and seeds. Note: keep the moisture! (in bowl)
- Cut the bell pepper into long strips.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa (see package).
- Cut the onion into fine rings and caramelize in red palm oil.
- Then add the bell pepper strips and fry for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with the liquid from the peppers.
- Also fry the Veggie Chili Protein seitan Tops in a pan.
- Then mix the seitan with the vegetables and arrange everything on a plate.
- Finish with flat parsley.