- 250 g sweet potato (1 large) peeled, cut into pieces and cooked
- 200 g buckwheat flour
- 200 ml almond drink (available on Amanvida)
- 4 eggs
- ½ tablespoon of gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- + a little extra to grease the waffle iron
Preparation of sweet potato waffles with mango and turmeric latte
- Mix the sweet potato in the blender with the buckwheat flour, the almond drink, eggs, baking powder, oil, coconut blossom sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Heat the waffle iron, grease it and cook the waffles.
- While waiting, cut the mango into small pieces, warm it up in a little coconut oil and add 1 tablespoon of Turmeric Latte. Delicious as a topping on waffles with a teaspoon of GJ saffron, garnished with some edible organic flowers - Original and delicious!
Tip from Chantal Voets:
With the lattes you can make endless variations - its not just a drink, but is also perfect on your breakfast cereal, on oatmeal, on pancakes and waffle ... let your imagination go wild!