Ingredients for salty salad with seitan, mushrooms and samphire
- 500 grams seitan
- mixed mushrooms
- 100 grams of samphire
- 2 heaping teaspoons 4-algae Botanico Mix
- 2 tablespoons Huile de Noix
- pinch of Khoisan Fleur de Sel
- handful of pine nuts
- roasted handful of fresh dill
Preparation of salty salad with seitan, mushrooms and samphire
- Open the seitan steak, drain and loosen with your hands.
- Pull it apart gently to get rough, playful kibbles.2.
- Clean the mushrooms with a brush (if necessary), remove the butts and cut the large ones into quarters or sixes.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and stir fry the mushrooms and seitan briefly, until the mushrooms start to lose some moisture and the whole thing is lukewarm. This will take a few minutes.
- Mix samphire through the seitan-mushroom mix and add the Botanico Mix, nut oil, Fleur de Sel and dill. Mix it all
- Divide the salad between two bowls and finish with freshly toasted pine nuts.