Thai vega balls to lick your hands from Serge Restiau can be prepared in 10 minutes. You make this dish with from Amanprana. This recipe from the Asian kitchen is delicious as appetizer, Tapa & snack, Snack & meat substitute. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Vegan diet.
Ingredients for protein-rich balls
- 1 bag vegan protein mix (150 g)
- 120 to 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- Bunch of fresh coriander
- Spring onion
Preparation of Thai balls
- Put the contents of the sachet in a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, chili pepper and freshly chopped coriander.
- Mix well and then add 120 to 150 ml coconut milk.
- Knead the dough until everything is well mixed.
- Divide the dough into 10 to 20 balls.
- Fry the balls in extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil in the pan until they are nicely browned all over.
- Delicious with a little sweet and sour Thai sauce on top.
- Finish with sliced spring onion and fresh coriander leaves
Watch the video of this recipe
Tip from Serge:
As a dip, peanut sauce is also very tasty with these vegan balls!