Ingredients for vegan cannelloni
- 1 cucumber
- 1 dessertspoon Genmai su
- ground pepper, sea salt
- 1 dessertspoon extra virgin coconut/olive/red palm oil Amanprana
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 dl Ume su
- 2 dessertspoons chopped peanuts
- 2 dessertspoons fresh chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 sheets of rice paper
- 4 dessertspoons shoyu
- 1 dessertspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds
Preparation of vegan cannelloni
Cut the cucumber into thin slices. Mix the cucumber with the peanuts, coriander, ginger, the coconut/olive/red palm oil, and the Genmai su, season with salt and pepper.
Wash the radishes thoroughly, but do not remove anything. Put the radishes into a small saucepan with their leaves and the Ume su, cover and leave to simmer gently. Leave to cool down.
Mix the shoyu, sesame oil and sesame seeds together.
Soak the sheets of rice paper in warm water for one minute and then open them out on a tea towel. Divide the marinated cucumber over the four sheets of rice paper and roll up tightly. Place the cannelloni onto plates with the marinated radishes and drizzle the soy/sesame vinaigrette around them.