Ingredients for wok-fried vegetables with hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons of red palm oil
- 1 tablespoon of Raz-el-Hanout (herb mixture)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 500 grams of Brussels sprouts,
- cauliflower or fennel, ...
- 300 ml of vegetable stock
- 100 g hazelnuts
Preparation of wok-fried vegetables with hazelnuts
Roast the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan till they are golden-brown. Use your sprouts, steam them first. Heat the red palm oil in your wok, fry the herbs, add the vegetables and stir-fry.
Add the vegetable stock and let the vegetables sit a while longer. Turn over a few times until they are done. Sprinkle hazelnuts and turn over. Delicious with rice, quinoa and pasta.