Oil pulling: tradition cleanses your body.
The technique of oil pulling originated two thousand years ago. Back then, Ayurvedic texts already described this effective cleansing method. The Ayurvedic practitioners cleansed their mouths by gargling with vegetable oil. This way they healed their bodies.
With a toothbrush you reach only 60% of your teeth and 10% of the oral cavity. This is not enough to eliminate all bacteria. Oil pulling with Amanprana mouth oil is thorough, simple and effective.
Those who regularly use Amanprana mouth oil notice the difference: whiter teeth, pink gums and a healthy, pink tongue. And, of course, out of a healthy mouth comes a fresh breath! In the morning and even during the day.
Your mouth is a micro-ecosystem. Inside your mouth it is warm and humid: the ideal environment for micro-organisms such as bacteria. These produce enzymes and toxic waste products that irritate your gums and cause caries. Hence, many health problems start in your mouth. Regular oil pulling with Amanprana mouth oil reduces the health risks associated with poor oral hygiene.
Amanprana mouth oil for the best result
Inexpensive sesame oil or sunflower oil are often used in oil pulling. But these oxidise quickly. That is why Amanprana opts for a unique blend of oils.
- Extra virgin coconut oil for its small molecular structure, through which it can reach all corners of the mouth.
- Extra virgin hemp oil for its spiritual and therapeutic value.
- Extra virgin olive oil with a high chlorophyll content to remove odours. In addition, it has antiseptic properties thanks to the essential oils of oregano, clove and cinnamon.
Cold and flu
Mouth oil has an antiseptic effect. So it is able to kill germs, bacteria and viruses that can cause diseases. The formula has a gentle effect. This means that the more often and the longer you use it, the more antiseptic the effect will be.
- Oil pulling once a day for 20-30 minutes. Spit out mouth oil. Rinse and cleanse with a small amount of mouth oil, about 1 to 3 minutes (detoxify the body through the tongue).
- Oil-pulling 3 to 6 times a day or as often as you want for 1 to 3 minutes in order to kill disease-promoting organisms such as germs, bacteria and viruses and to give them no more chance to overgrow the mouth and throat (mouth and Free throat of pathogenic germs and disinfect for a long time).
- Take a sip of mouth oil 2 to 3 times a day slowly and gently (has a healing antiseptic effect on the throat, stomach, intestines and body).
Learn more? Then read Oil Pulling Therapy, all disease starts in the mouth. Detoxifying and healing the body through oral cleansing, by Dr Bruce Fife.