Guide to a perfect shave
Do you shave with a razor or with a razor? Both have their pros and cons, but if you’re going for a really smooth result, we recommend using a razor. In addition, with a shaver you circulate in the same place more often and this can irritate the skin quite a bit. When shaving with a razor you will notice that, in combination with the Amanprana Razoli shaving oil, there is much less irritation to the skin after shaving. Less redness, less rash and no burning sensation. View the manual shaving with shaving oil below.
Manual shaving with Razoli shaving oil from Amanprana
- It is important to use a sharp and clean razor when shaving. Using a dull blade can cause irritation.
- If the hair is really long, it is recommended to trim the excess hair with clippers first.
- You can use Razoli shaving oil on both dry and damp skin. When you wet your skin with lukewarm water and massage the Razoli in well, the hairs become a bit more flexible.
- Dry shaving: take a drop of shaving oil per body part and rub it first in your hands and then on the skin to be shaved. Massage the oil in well and wait a few minutes.
- Wet shaving: take some shaving oil, the size of a coin per body part, in your hand. Rub the oil into your hands first and then onto the surface to be shaved.
- Hold the razor in a 90° position and initially shave in the direction of the hair.
- Rinse the razor under warm water or in a bowl of hot water. If necessary, dab the blade with an old washcloth or cloth to remove the excess oil (it is important not to use too much oil)
- Want to get your hair even shorter? Shave against the direction of the hair. Use some extra shaving oil if necessary.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat the skin dry.
- The skin is now wonderfully soft and does not require any further care.
- Use Razoli between shaves to take extra care of your skin.
Shaving with Razoli
Do you want to shave your beard, armpits, legs or bikini line? Amanprana Razoli shaving oil is suitable for fast and efficient shaving. Razoli shaving oil offers many advantages over waxing, waxing or shaving with shaving cream. And shaving with shaving oil is very easy too!