Ingredients for avocado dip with parsley, wheat germ and cumin
- 2 Avocados, peeled and deseeded
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Lemon, squeezed
- 1 Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (Amanprana Hermanos Catalan, extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 tsp Herb mix (Amanprana ORAC Botanico mix)
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Wheat germ (Amanprana Wheat Germ)
Preparation of avocado dip with parsley, wheat germ and cuminPlace all the ingredients in a food processor, mix well and enjoy!
Tip from Sandra:
- If you like to keep structure in the dip, you can better "pulse" with the food processor.
- Serve with home-made sunflower seeds, a bit of turmeric (for extra detoxification) and dinner is ready!
- You can keep the dip in the fridge for 24 hours (avocados can turn brown)
Sandra Maes is passionate about dancing, music and art. After training as a dancer in Tilburg she joined a professional dance group in Rotterdam, but the pressure proved too much, with irregular eating habits, irregular hours and an aggravated injury reaching a breaking point. Sandra was exhausted, felt ill and suffered from a range of disquieting symptoms. After much searching she was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2013, and because she did not want to take antibiotics she started to research the power found in nutrition - pure nature. That was when she discovered the magic of raw food, turned her lifestyle around and took her health into her own hands. Sandra Maes's recipes primarily focus on raw food Sandra went to the US to take a course as a Raw Food Chef, Instructor & Nutrition Coach, and when she returned she set up her own company: Hooked by Uncooked. She hosts workshops, readings, demonstrations, group demonstrations and private events. She believes it is important to show that small changes to your eating patterns can have a major and positive result. The outcome from investing in good food will astonish you, a great philosophy that Amanprana backs 100 percent.