Ingredients for protein-rich seitan strips
- 1 bag vegan protein mix (150 g)
- 120 to 150 ml water
- 1 carrot
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- extra virgin olive oil
Preparation of vegan apero snacks
- Place the dry mass in a large bowl.
- Chop the vegetables very finely and add them to the dry mix.
- Then add 120 to 150 ml of water and make a homogeneous mass.
- Divide the seitan in 3 and make 3 burgers.
- Place the burgers in the pan, press them down with a spatula and fry them on both sides in extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the burgers into strips and you have a delicious apero snack for the shelf!