Ingredients for apple plate cake
- 150 g butter
- 100 g extra virgin coconut oil
- 300 ml agave syrup
- 1 flat teasp unrefined sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 300 g sifted wheat flour
- 2 teasp baking soda
- 3 apples (shredded)
Preparation of apple plate
- Preheat the oven on 175 degrees.
- Let the butter and coconut oil melt on very low heat.
- Peel the apples, remove the cores, shred and set aside.
- Stir all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add eggs and melted fats and mix using a blender.
- Grease a rectangular baking tray and spread the batter on it.
- Spread the shredded apple regularly over the batter and finish with forest fruits.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake on 175 degrees for around 20 minutes until it is done and golden brown.
- Take the tray cake out of the oven, let it cool off for 5 minutes (not longer!) and cut it into pieces while it is still warm.
- Take the pieces from the baking tray and let them cool off on the oven grid.