Ingredients for braised red cabbage with apples
- ¼ red cabbage
- 1 apple
- 4 tbsp Amanprana coconut blossom sugar
- Pinch of Fleur de sel
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
Preparation of braised red cabbage with apples
- Remove the outer leaves from the red cabbage.
- Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the white stalk.
- Cut the cabbage into thin slices, wash and allow to drain.
- Place the cabbage in a pan and add 1 dl water, preferably with the outer leaves underneath and the inner leaves at the top.
- Add a pinch of unrefined sea salt and the coconut blossom sugar.
- Cover the red cabbage and leave to simmer at low heat until it is almost done, about 20 minutes.
- Add the pieces of apple. Stir and taste.
- Add a little more sugar if desired and add the cinnamon and cook until you have a soft, smooth mixture.