Caramelised biscuit spread from Martine Prenen can be prepared in 0 minutes. You make this dish with Coconut oil from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian kitchen is delicious as Snack, High tea & Dip and more. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian diet.
Ingredients for caramelised biscuit spread
- 200g organic caramelised biscuits of your favourite brand, or better yet, why not bake your own
- 4 tablespoons of strong organic espresso
- 60g extra virgin coconut oil from Amanprana
- 50g organic hazelnut spread
- 15g organic butter, organic cinnamon powder
Preparation of caramelised biscuit spreadCrumble the caramelised biscuit in a food processor or grind it with a mortar and pestle. Spoon over the coffee and then fold in the softened butter, the coconut oil and the hazelnut spread. Mix well and add cinnamon powder to taste.Do not store in your fridge or it will no longer be spreadable.
Tip from Martine:
Coconut fat (or coconut oil) is perfect for avoiding illness. It offers increased resistance against all kinds of infections, increases your vitamin and mineral intake and boosts the immune system. Coconut fat will also promote digestion and the faster elimination of accumulated toxins.