Ingredients for gluten-free pudding
- 200 mL Almond milk
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Bananas
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder (Amanprana Gula Java Cacao)
Preparation of gluten-free pudding
- Peel the banana and place in a blender with the almond milk and cocoa powder.
- Purée for about three minutes.
- Add the chia seeds and stir well.
- The next morning, give it another big stir, and serve with fresh fruit or a little extra coconut blossom sugar.
- Sprinkle the adapto herbs over it and enjoy the pudding!
Tip from Stefano:
The Amanprana adapto botanico herb mix is well-balanced in stress situations.