Kale crisps Homemade from Chantal Voets can be prepared in 15 minutes. You make this dish with Spice mixes, ORAC + chili botanico-mix, ORAC botanico-mix & Olive Oil - Verde Salud from Amanprana. This recipe from the Asian & Belgian kitchen is delicious as . It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian, Gluten free, Vegan & Raw food diet.
Ingredients for kale crisps homemade
- 1 large Tuscan kale (or green kale)
- 2 tbsp cashew nut paste
- 1 tbsp Clearspring miso relish
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Lima hot chilli and lemon soy sauce
- 1 tbsp juice from grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Verde Salud extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp ORAC Botanico mix
- 2 tbsp Amanprana ORAC Botanico-mix spicy
- 1 tbsp freshly crushed garlic
Preparation of kale crisps homemade
- Ideally, these crisps should be cooked in a dehydrator; if you don't have one, just put them in the oven at 40°C.
- Clean and dry the kale leaves. Remove the stems and tough ribs and coarsely chop the leaves.
- Mix the cashew nut paste, miso, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, olive oil, Botanico mix seasoning and garlic into a smooth paste. If the paste is too thick, add a little water.
- One by one, dip the kale leaves into the seasoning paste. Spread the paste out with your hands to make sure the leaves are well covered.
- Arrange the leaves in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Let the leaves dry in the oven until crisp. Slide the baking paper onto a rack and leave the crisps to cool. Enjoy!
Tip from Chantal:
The raw food movement is completely crazy about kale (sometimes known as 'borecole'). Its followers have been drinking kale smoothies by the bucketful and trying their hand at kale stew; now kale is even being made into crisps! It sounds crazy, but when these fresh green leaves get all crunchy in the oven, they're actually extremely tasty. Not to mention healthy!
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.