Ingredients for chocolate spread. without refined sugar, with coconut oil, coconut blossom sugar and pistachios
- 200g chocolate drops
- 100g coconut oil at room temperature
- 6tbsp mix coconut blossom sugar and cacao
- 150g roasted and salted pistachios (peeled)
Preparation of chocolate spread. without refined sugar, with coconut oil, coconut blossom sugar and pistachios
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and place a metal dish on top of it heating it in a Bain Marie.
- Turn the heat down and melt the chocolate drops in the dish. Meanwhile, pour the coconut oil in another bowl and gently whip until light and soft.
- Add the melted chocolate and coconut blossom sugar with cacao and mix well.
- Chop up the pistachio nuts and add about 1 tablespoon to the mix you made, and leave to cool in the fridge.
- Let it cool for about 30 to 40 minutes and then mix the pistachio nuts with the chocolate and coconut oil mixture until you obtain a paste.
- Keep the paste in the fridge and take out 10 minutes before serving, to make sure it is well spreadable.