Rujak Buah (Roedjak) Fruit and vegetables with a spiced dip
Ingredients for rujak buah (roedjak) fruit and vegetables with a spiced dip
- 10 parts of a green Granny Smith apple
- 4 parts of mango
- 2 slices of pinneaple (in cubes)
- ½ cucumber
- 500 g of Amanprana Gula Java Coconut blossom sugar Brut
- 2 pcs of hot chilli or sambal oelek
- 2 or 3 teasp of tamarinde
- A pinch of salt
- 50 g of roasted peanuts
Preparation of rujak buah (roedjak) fruit and vegetables with a spiced dip
- crush the roasted peanuts together with the chilis, tamarinde and gula java coconut blossom sugar into a paste. Added a pinch of salt and if necessary some water.
- Cut the fruits into pieces
- Put the fruits in a plate and pour the rujak seasoning over the fresh fruits and vegetable. To be served cool.