Ingredients for grilled vegetables
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp honey
- Juice of 3 cm ginger
- 1 chopped chilli pepper
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 firm courgette
- 1 aubergine
- 1 red pepper
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 8 large mushrooms
Preparation of grilled vegetables
- Cut the courgette and aubergine into 1 cm slices.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt and leave them to drain for one hour.
- Rinse and dry on a tea towel. Cut the pepper into large pieces.
- Cook the fennel until half cooked and cut it into four lengthwise.
- Place the vegetables in a dish, pour over the marinade and leave for one hour.