Ingredients for bantrek: indonesian tea
- 1000ml water
- 200 grams Gula Java Brut (Amanprana)
- 100 grams of fresh ginger
- 5 cm cinnamon stick
- pandan leaves
- 5 whole cloves
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Earl gray or rooibos Kotubuki (Amanprana)
Preparation of bantrek: indonesian tea
- Combine the water, Gula Java Brut, ginger, cinnamon stick, pandan leaves, cloves and salt until boiling and seasoned.
- Strain it and serve it warm.
- Stir well.
Tip from Ida:
You can enrich this tea with a teaspoon of Rooibos.