Ingredients for kofta balls
- 1 cup soaked walnuts
- 1 cup of soaked brazil nuts
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp white miso
- ½ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 cup chopped, fresh herbs (basil, parsley, coriander)
- 1 tbsp raw Amanprana wheat germ
- 3 finely chopped celery stalks
- 1 finely chopped red pepper
Preparation of kofta balls
Drain the nuts and rinse well.
In the mixer, blend the nuts with all the other ingredients, except for the
celery and the red pepper, to a smooth, firm dough-like consistency. Mix the finely chopped celery and red pepper through the mixture by hand.
Make balls and allow these to dry out for 3 hours in the oven or in the dehydration unit at max 38°C.