Ingredients for muesli bars
- 150 g wholemeal flour (buckwheat flour, wheat flour, ...)
- 50 g oat flakes
- 125 g raisins
- 75 g dried apricots, sliced
- 3 slices of dried pineapple, diced
- 1 banana, diced
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 175 ml of freshly pressed apple juice
- 1 coffee spoon of molasses
- A pinch of cinnamon
Preparation of muesli barsHeat the oven to 160°C. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl with a wooden spoon. Place the mixture in a baking pan coated with baking paper and even out the top. Spread a little grated coconut. Let the mixture Bake for approx. 30 to 40 minutes until it is golden brown. Cut into rectangles and let cool.
Tip from Chantal:
Muesli bars with nuts Substitute the dried fruit in the previous recipe with a mixture of chopped nuts and seeds. Sprinkle the bars with sesame seeds.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.