Ingredients for radish with a cashew nut spread and seaweed
- 1 daikon (also known as 'rettich' or 'white radish')
- 1 handful of cashews
- 1 tablespoon Amanprana 4-Algae Botanico-mix
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons miso
- Sundried tomatoes
Preparation of radish with a cashew nut spread and seaweed
- Put the cashews in a tall measuring cup.
- Add a handful of chopped fresh mint, flat-leaf parsley and fresh coriander, 2 tablespoons of miso and some dried tomatoes.
- Mix with a hand blender and season with the 4-Algae Botanico-mix.