Ingredients for buttermilk bread with coconut
- 300 g f.ex Breadmix Aquarius whole weat
- 100 g spelt
- 100 g Amanprana coconut fibres
- 200 ml buttermilk (or soja yoghurt = vegan)
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup or honey
- 10 g Amanprana coconut oil, extra virgin (heat the oil slowly until liquid)
- 5 g dried yeast
- optionial ½ teaspoon unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt
- optionial herbs : basil, oregan, parsley, nettle or Amanprana Orac
- Botanico mix mild of spicy
Preparation of buttermilk bread with coconutThis bread can be made in a bread making machine.. Put all ingredients in the machine, and see to it that the yeast does not touch the salt and that all ingredients have room temperature. Follow the instructions of use of your bread machine.
Tip from Chantal:
Herbs: It is a healthy habit to use 2 to 5 herbs daily in your dishes. herbs are not only a good source of iron and minerals but often have a medicinal effect and stimulate the immune system. They are good anti-oxidants.