Ingredients for thai salad
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh garlic
- Gula Java coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp ginger thai soy sauce, Lima
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of unrefined sea salt
Preparation of thai salad
- Cut the washed cucumber lengthwise in two.
- Cut the two halves into thin slices.
- Sprinkle the cucumber with 1 teaspoon of sugar and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Cut the onion into very fine rings. Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar and unrefined sea salt.
- Pour the lime juice and a teaspoon of coconut blossom sugar into a bowl with a whisk until the sugar has completely dissolved.