Ingredients for vegan chocolate: ecofabulous homemade
- 90g Amanprana Gula Java Cocoa
- 235 ml of agave nectar or rice syrup
- 235 ml Amanprana extra virgin coconut oil
- 235 ml of rice milk or almond milk
Preparation of vegan chocolate: ecofabulous homemade
- Blend the cocoa powder and the agave nectar.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and then the rice milk.
- Add the warm coconut oil and rice milk to the cocoa / agave mixture.
- Blend this together into a smooth puree. If it is still too liquid, add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder extra.
- Put the pasta in glass jars and put in the freezer for two hours.
- Then you can store it in the refrigerator or in a cool place.
Tip from Lisette:
A freezer is also part of making vegan choco!