Veggie skewers different from Martine Prenen can be prepared in 30 minutes. You make this dish with Spice mixes, ORAC botanico-mix & Olive Oil - Verde Salud from Amanprana. This recipe from the Belgian kitchen is delicious as Tapas & snacks, Side dish & Dip and more. It also fits perfectly in a Vegetarian & Gluten free diet.
Ingredients for veggie skewers different
- 1 courgette
- 1 red pepper
- 1 aubergine
- optional Halloumi
- 1 clove garlic
- Cumin seeds
- 1 red chilli pepper
- fleur de sel or Amanprana Orac Botanico-mix mild
- 2 tbsp Verde Salud extra virgin olive oil
- wooden skewers
Preparation of veggie skewers different
- Soak the skewers for an hour in water to prevent them from burning or splintering.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Roast the garlic in the oven. It is ready when the outside is slightly brown and the inside is soft.
- Chop the courgette, the red pepper and the aubergine. Place all the vegetables in a large, oiled oven dish. Add the roast garlic, the cumin seeds, the chilli pepper, the salt and the pepper. Pour over the olive oil and mix well.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven until the edges start to brown. 143
- Fry the halloumi in a pan with some oil.
- Place the ingredients on the skewers and serve.
Tip from Martine:
This dish is delicious whether served hot or cold.The roast garlic in this recipe also works really well on bruschetta! Just squeeze it and spread the garlic on the toast.Recipe from the “Easy Healthy Fast” cookbook by Martine Prenen.