Ingredients for coconut bread-cake with banana
- 1⁄2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of maple syrup or another sweetener
- 2 cups of corn meal
- 1/2 teaspoon of unrefined salt (optional)
- 1 coffee spoon of baking powder
- 3 to 4 bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
Preparation of coconut bread-cake with banana
- Heat the oven to 180°C. Grease your baking pan and spread some flour so that the cake can be easily removed from the pan. Mix the oil and the maple syrup.
- Take a separate bowl for the dry ingredients and mix them. Add the mashed bananas to the coconut oil and the sweetener. Then mix everything and pour it into the baking pan.
- Baking time: Approx. 45 minutes to 1 hour. The cake is ready when you can stick in a toothpick and no dough will stick to it.