Ingredients for mesclun salad with bergamot
- Mixture of all sorts of young lettuce types and herbs such as red oak leaf lettuce, Lollo Rosso, iceberg lettuce, curled endive, radicchio, rocket, lamb's lettuce, young spinach, basil, coriander, mint,....
- 2 bergamot citrus fruits
- Amanprana raw wheat germs
- 1 tbsp Happy Perilla Special
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 teasp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 8 tbsp Hermanos Catalan extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of Amanprana Orac Botanico mix spicy
- 1 tbsp Happy perilla special
Preparation of mesclun salad with bergamotWash and spin-dry the lettuce types well. Clean the bergamot (very similar to a lemon) thoroughly and scrape off thin shreds of zest using a zester. Mix this zest through the salad. The Bergamot zest gives off a wonderful aroma!
Tip from Chantal:
Can be finished with vinaigrette and a spoonful of wheat germs.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.