Ingredients for vegetarian lasagna – maxime’s spinach lasagna
- 250 g wholemeal lasagna sheets
- 1 kg of spinach leaves
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp red palm oil
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g coconut cream
- 150 g grated Emmental cheese
- A few turns of the Orac Botanico Mix herbs, mild
Preparation of vegetarian lasagna – maxime’s spinach lasagna
- Soak the lasagna sheets in plenty of cold water for about 10 minutes. Put them in water one by one so they do not stick together.
- Wash the spinach leaves carefully, drain well, and then cut into chunks.
- Stew the onion and garlic in red palm oil. Then add the spinach and leave to stew for 3 minutes.
- Mix the yoghurt with the coconut cream in a bowl. Season with a few turns of the mill of Orac Botanico mix, mild.
- Alternately lay the lasagna leaves, yoghurt mixture and spinach leaves in layers in a buttered ovenproof dish. End with the yoghurt mixture.
- Distribute the grated Emmental cheese over it.
- Bake in the oven at 175 °C for approx. 45 min.
Tip from Chantal:
You can have a perfect vegan lasagna if you leave the cheese out of this vegetarian lasagna with spinach recipe!