Ingredients for walnut oil vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon mustard with horseradish (e.g. Hobbit)
- 1 teaspoon raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Lavender-Rose Hip Syrup (Gut zum Leben) or Elderflower Cordial
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin walnut oil from the Périgord (Amanprana)
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch of unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt
Preparation of walnut oil vinaigretteMix all the ingredients together to create a delicious vinaigrette!
Tip from Chantal:
Cayenne Pepper: generally has a stimulating effect and promotes resistance at the beginning of a cold. Acts as an antiseptic, pain relief and is good for the blood circulation. Ideal for shivery persons.
Chantal Voets, co-founder of Amanprana, loves cooking and prefers to share her knowledge, all kinds of facts and inspiration to anyone who wants to know.